Pro Master In-Person
Get Flaunt Pro Certified in Sew In Weft and Tape In methods in this hands-on, fully interactive in person certification. Follow a Flaunt Master Educator in this unique learning experience and become a hair extensions expert so you can make more money in less time with the New standard in hair extensions.
In the session you'll learn both Sew In Weft and Tape In methods:
- Brand Evolution
- Product Knowledge
- Consultation, Color Matching and How to Build a Hair Order
- Sectioning, Spacing and Placement for the Perfect Application
- Removal, Retape and Reinstallation - TAPE
- Removal, Simple Move Up and Reinstallation - WEFT
- At Home Guest Maintenance and Extension Friendly Paul Mitchell® Products
- Pricing, Ordering and Social Media Marketing Strategies to get the extensions guest YOU want
Ticket includes all the learning + the extensions expert kit with all the tools you need to certify and begin growing your Tape and Weft extension business immediately.
REGISTER to become a #flauntpro SHARE your learning experience @flauntproacademy
This class has been closed for online registration. Please contact Flaunt Customer Service to register.INFO@FLAUNTPRO.COM
Length of class:
With the purchase of a ticket you will receive a kit that is essential for participation in this class. The kit includes:
- Human Hair Brunette Mannequin
- Practice Hair - WEFT | TAPE
- Reinstallation Board
- Remover Solvent
- Tape Tabs
- Professional Color Ring
- Pro Clips
- ProTail Comb
- Hair Grippers
- Tool Case WEFT (incl. plier, needles, nippers, c needles, clips & case)
- Silicone Lined Beads
- Nylon Thread
- Training Material
- Post Certification Social, Marketing and Sales Support
What to be prepared with:
- Shears to use on synthetic practice hair
- Pen/ Pencil
How to Best Prepare for class:
2-5 days prior to certification expect an email including venue information and all the instructions you’ll need to prepare for certification day.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Your Master Educator/Host will verify attendance from and prepare everyone for an on time start.
Please note: This event is open to licensed professionals only. An active and valid cosmetology license must be submitted for every ticket purchased.