Flaunt Virtual Tape-In Certification
Become a certified Flaunt Extensions Expert in our hands-on virtual certification. Follow a Flaunt Master Educator and experience this unique distance learning hands-on course and learn "The New Standard" in hair extensions. In the session you'll learn:
- Brand Evolution
- Product Knowledge
- Consultation, Color Matching and How to Build a Hair Order
- Sectioning, Spacing and Placement for the Perfect Application
- Removal, Re-tape and Reinstallation
- At Home Guest Maintenance
- Pricing Strategies
This ticket includes a kit that is essential for participating in this virtual hands-on course. Your kit will include all materials for the class. You only need to be prepared with a clamp or tripod stand.
Register today and become a Flaunt Expert.
Length of class:
With the purchase of a ticket you will receive a kit that is essential for participation in this class. The kit includes:
- Mannequin Head
- Synthetic Practice hair
- Professional Color Ring
- Tape Tabs
- Travel Size Remover
- ProTail Comb
- Foam Reinstallation Board
- Training Manual
- Maintenance Guide
- Product Catalog
- Brand Brochure
What to be prepared with:
- Shears to use on synthetic practice hair
- Pen/ Pencil
How to Best Prepare for class:
You will receive an e-mail with the Zoom link and further instructions 24-48 hours prior to class.
- Join the Zoom Room at least 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Plan to join via smartphone, tablet or computer with webcam capabilities. Failure to participate with video/audio on for the full event will result in forfeiting your certificate of completion.
- You must be present with your video on for the entire duration of the event to allow our educators and moderators to verify attendance and evaluate your work during hands-on segments.
- We recommend setting up in a room with plenty of natural light but not with a window directly behind your working area.
- Your moderator will verify attendance from the Zoom Waiting Room and prepare everyone for an on time start.
- We also have a 30 min lunch planned where everyone will be able to MUTE ON/VIDEO OFF for a bit of privacy.
At checkout, we recommend you choose Expedited Shipping of your kit as ground shipments are experiencing heavy delays due to COVID-19.
Please note: This event is open to licensed professionals only. An active and valid cosmetology license must be submitted for every ticket purchased.